Unit FOR SALE - Tierra Nueva
From: lisa burson (75540.3022compuserve.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:54:01 -0700 (MST)
Dear Cohousing List Friends,

It has been rare for any units to be resold since we moved into Tierra
Nueva 3 years ago.
Now there are two units on the market, one a 3 bedroom and one a 4 bedroom.

We have decided to move up to a larger 4 bedroom home, still at our beloved
Tierra Nueva, to accomodate our family of five.  Our current home, which we
are
selling, is a two-story 3 bedroom/2bath model with a large front deck.
The
upstairs bedroom is very large, approximately 22 x 13,  offering the
possibility of a home office.  Beautiful tiled floors, ceiling fan, passive
solar building.   The homesite is located close to  the organic avocado
orchard
and the parking area , with a convenient "pullout" for dropoffs and
deliveries.  The
orchard offers the perfect place for cohousing children to run and play.
Two parking spaces in the nearby parking area are included.

Tierra Nueva community amenities include:  3000 square foot common house,
shared broadband ethernet connection to the individual homes, hot tub,
community gardens, play areas and an intergenerational community of 27
households.  The ages of the 20 children in our community range from 2 to
17.  We are located in Oceano, California, about a mile from the beach
and the spectacular Guadalupe/Oceano Dunes.   The setting feels rural,
but we are within 20 minutes of San Luis Obispo, Cal Poly University and
two local community colleges.

Visit our website at  http://home.pacbell.net/washley/tierran and click
on the site map to see the location, unit #26 .

Contact information:  Lisa Burson (75540.3022 [at] compuserve.com),
805.489-5011.
Asking price:  $248,000

You may email or call Lisa directly or respond to this post with
inquiries.