Re: site size, and number of units (fwd)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:05:01 -0700 (MST)
"Laura Fitch, A.I.A." <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com>
is the author of the message below.
because the message (I think) contained a ".vcf" (Vcard) attachment
which was caught by the html filter.

The CoHousing journal Summer 2000 lists a lot of data on all the
communities built in the first 10 years.  It is a very good resource!

It does not however list unit mix (sizes and types of units), just total
number.  I am in the process of gathering data on unit mix and common
house size and spaces.  You can request this from me in a month or so.

Laura Fitch