Re: rituals and events
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:33:01 -0700 (MST)
Rob wrote:
> Solstice adult white elephant gift exchange. This is so fun I leave each
> year with a sideache from laughing so hard. Some People work all year to
> find that perfect,weird something to wrap up.

Rob,

Could you give more details on this?

How are gifts exchanged?

Why is it for adults only?

Thanks,
Mac

--
           Mac & Sandy Thomson           Heartwood Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be
happy.
           - Guillaume Apollinaire