Re: Large Unit Sales in Urban Coho: Question
From: Alicia George (ajgeorgeearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:42:11 -0700 (MST)
I'm single, but I purchased a 3-bedroom townhouse in Takoma Village because the
one-bedroom and two-bedroom flats were all taken and I really wanted to live in
cohousing. Having the extra rooms has given me the ability to think about
becoming a foster parent in the future. And also prompted me to invite my
elderly
parents to move in with me down the road when they can't keep up their home and
yard anymore.

Alicia George
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, D.C.