Re: thread on "growing" and "changing"
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:32:05 -0700 (MST)
> I have noticed that the worst trashing
> comes when I say something factually true, but difficult for the group to
> hear.

Praise the lord and pass the potatoes.

One of the things that I have a very hard time determining is when people
know the facts thus they don't need to be pointed out and when they don't
know the facts and need them pointed out.

I tend to assume (wrongly) that if they aren't talking about them, they
don't know. I like for all the stuff to be out on the table. A lot of people
just don't.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org