Re: mission statements
From: Michael D (ohanamdearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:21:02 -0700 (MST)
> We're going to be working on a "mission statement" during our January
> community meetings.  Would communities that have mission statements be
> willing to share them?

I don't have a mission statement of a cohousing group to share, but I do
have 2 great statements on writing mission statements that I received when I
was working on a mission statement for a church.  They're over 6 pages in
Word, so I won't include them here unless there are a lot of you who'd like
to see them.  I'll send them privately to anyone who asks, though.

Namaste,
Michael
Heart Song Community
Santa Fe, NM