RE: Big name stars willing to make appearance for cohousing?
From: Greg Cohn (greg.cohnverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:24:01 -0700 (MST)
You can find out the agent and/or manager for almost any American actor
through the Screen Actor's Guild.  I have 2 numbers for their New York
office, but I'm not sure if they're current:  212/944-6797 and 212/944-1030.
Ask for the agency department.  If there's potentially good publicity in it,
you might also try some of the larger Los Angeles PR firms, which you should
be able to find with some online digging.  Good luck!

Greg Cohn
recently arrived lurker

Email:  greg.cohn [at] verizon.net