RE: May D'Marie
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:00:06 -0700 (MST)
My condolences on the passing of your neighbor. Community knits us together
at times like these. We have had three passings. All at home surrounded by
loved ones.  Our tradition is to plant a memorial tree and do a small
ceremony of remembrance. There is also part of our solstice ritual where we
light a candle in remembrance as well. (Yikes, that's tomorrow!)

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood