Re: Remembering Why We Thought Cohousing Is a Good Idea
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 01:39:01 -0700 (MST)
I'm only one member of the Board of the Cohousing Network, and only associate editor of the Journal, but I'm going to push to have some of these wonderful "odes" to the marvels of living in cohousing published in some form in the Journal, on www.cohousing.org and perhaps in a separate booklet that TCN might produce. So, please keep them coming! (Of course TCN will not publish your words in any of its print or electronic publications without your permission.)

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA