Community within community?
From: Ormond Otvos (ormondmail.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:16:01 -0700 (MST)
I'm new to the list, and planning to explore co-housing here in Northern
California, and
in Florida, where we have a small house near Lemon Bay, south of Sarasota...

The comment about "community within community" is intriguing, because it
indicates the
need to work flexibly within the common elements prescription to make room for
natural
tendencies to clump together with common elements.

I've seen many splits in commonality groups when people become more concerned
with the
rules than their intention.

Has anyone else examples of things like Taste Buds: travel, sport, children,
political
activism?

Ormond and Lynda Otvos, Berkeley