Re: FW: Do you have TV in the common house?
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:37:00 -0700 (MST)
Here's my short reply- I think we discussed this fairly recently, if you
want to have a look on the archives as well.

We have a TV and it's upstairs, so we're planning on moving it downstairs so
it's accessible to everyone. We haven't had any problems with it, since it
doesn't recieve any channels without cable. We just watch movies on the VCR
occasionally.

It would be nice to be able to watch some things as a community, but I'm
pretty happy with it the way it is, since we never have to worry about
kids(or others) vegetating in the CH. Better not enough than too much.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing