Re: Cohousing-L digest, Vol 1 #340 - 10 msgs
From: Ormond Otvos (ormondmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:44:01 -0700 (MST)
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:* I love this.

I also second the comment about the kids being LESS able to overimbibe TV
because of the "it
takes a village to raise a child" concept.

This is one of the best reasons for cohousing: group information trading about
the children.

And probably a good reason for the kids to hang out anywhere but at the
cohousing when they
get old enough to hang somewhere else. Alternation of generations? How DO you
keep 'em down
on the co-op, after they've seen the Mall?

Ormond Otvos