Re: FW: Do you have TV in the common house?
From: George and Rosannah Stone (gnrstoneeasystreet.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:28:01 -0700 (MST)
So far, 7 months after gaining occupancy of our common house, Cascadia
Commons has no TV.  There has been a little talk about whether we will.  No
serious discussion of location or rules yet.

My thought (FWIW) is that TV's in individual homes allow for the variety of
interests and rule preferences that would characterize our community.

George Stone, Cascadia Commons in Portland, OR