Article on Cohousing in Terrain Magazine
From: Carol Hunter (hunt2001pacbell.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:03:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello-

Terrain Magazine, an environmental quarterly published by the Berkeley
Ecology Center, will have an article on cohousing and its ecological
potential and limitations in our spring issue, which will be out at the end
of the month.

If your community would like to see the article, I would be happy to send
out a free copy.  Just e-mail your community name and mailing address to me
at hunt2001 [at] pacbell.net.  We can only send out one per cohousing group, but
feel free to pass it around.  You can also check out some of our last issue
on our web site:

http://www.ecologycenter.org/terrain/terrain.html

Thanks to everyone who contributed info on shared electric cars or otherwise
helped out with the article.

Regards,

Carol
Carol Hunter