RE: play area surface
From: Ruddick, T.R. (RUDDICKedison.cc.oh.us)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:38:02 -0700 (MST)
>From Chris Sheehan at Sonora Cohousing in Tucson:

Any advice or comments about choosing the resilient surface under play
structures would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen some play-yards that use shredded automobile tires (or other
rubbery material that I think is recycled from auto. tires).  Don't know
where that could be obtained, but I thought it was comfortable, safe,
non-dusty, and environmentally friendly in a recycling sort of way.