Re:TV in the common house? -- bobi wilson
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:04:00 -0700 (MST)
 Bobi and Scott Wilson <bobi.scott [at] gte.net>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

We (Yellow Plum Cohousing, Kennewick, WA) are a brand new coho group (In
fact, our first official meeting is this Wednesday) and reading through
discussions about TV in the Common House has given me some ideas if/when
this question comes up for us.  My stance at this moment is that a new
community could forego TV in the CH for the first year (or so) so that
initial habits the community creates in the CH do not include television
watching.  The issue can then be addressed after the dust has settled
some.

joy in all things

bobi wilson