RE: Sliding Scale Association fees?
From: Rowena Conkling (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:10:08 -0700 (MST)
Do check out any ideas you have with your lawyer.  Some states have statutes
which require payment of condo fees based on the percentage interest of the
unit owner in the whole and that may not permit a lot of flexibility.  Of
course, the percentage interest can be manipulated in the first place, but
then it attaches to the unit regardless of the individuals living there.  If
you decide to go that way you may want to think about some kind of limited
equity clause in the deed that limits the profit an owner can make upon sale
and the income of the individuals moving in.

Rowena
CambridgeCohousing