one flat for sale in Seattle, Jackson Place Cohousing
From: S. Kashdan (skashdanscn.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:13:01 -0700 (MST)
Hi, this is Sylvie Kashdan of Jackson Place Cohousing,

If anyone is looking for an opportunity to join a cohousing community in
Seattle, Jackson Place Cohousing still has one place available. All the
members have moved in and we are beginning to build our social life together
through lots of activities together, including our common house for parties!
and our first common meal last Sunday! Below is our most current
announcement for the available place:

Join Jackson Place Cohousing, an intentional community in the heart of urban
Seattle.  Share resources and build community. Families own their own homes
(as a condo) and cooperate on community tasks. Just one 2-bedroom flat left,
$221K. Call Kathy at (206) 522-3099 or visit us at www.seattlecohousing.org.