Re: cohousing in the Ukraine
From: Hans Tilstra (tilstrasmartchat.net.au)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 05:27:02 -0700 (MST)
I think that one of the main issues to overcome in the Ukraine would be
clarity of ownership. In that regard I found an interesting link in that
regard through http://www.wisc.edu/ltc/ .

In my opinion, a major American contribution to the momentum of cohousing
(culturally speaking) has been an enterpreneurial can-do approach injected
into the rather more European ideas. Also, having a history of collective
approaches to farming would be a great source of learning about what worked
& what didn't work there.

:-) Hans tilstra [at] smartchat.net.au