Re: Some advice for forming communities
From: Michael D (ohanamdearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:49:09 -0700 (MST)
> Generally, the
> feeling with the discussions and policies has been that we
don't want to
> set lots of rules until we move-in and see whether we have a
problem.

By analogy, then, would these people get married without
developing agreements about handling money, outside
relationships, housework, etc., etc., choosing to wait to see
if they have a problem after they're married?

I'm a firm believer in prevention rather than trying to fix
what has become a problem.

Namaste,
Michael
Heart Song Community