Re: movie review
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:57:01 -0700 (MST)
I usually complain about off-topic posts, but this one is personal for me,
too.

My 10yo son was very frightened by this movie, even though he is not
bothered by cartoonish violence in martial-arts movies and has a great time.
I was angered not so much by the questionable rating, but by the fact that
the movie was marketed to children at all. Before it came out, I heard
nothing at all about how violent it was, from *any* source. I was online
downloading email from a parenting list I belong to when one of the other
parents said not to let a child see the movie. My son was at the movie at
the time! I'm still pissed about it.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing