Seeking co-housing opportunities in Marin County
From: Matt Kramer (mkramermattkramer.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:11:02 -0700 (MST)
I hope this is the appropriate e-mail address for submitting a post for the
co-housing digest.

My wife and I are starting to think about getting involved in a co-housing
project. We would like to live in Marin County (north of
San Francisco) but the only contact we've found on the web
(marincoho [at] aol.com) does not appear to be active. Any ideas?

Thank you

Matt Kramer
www.mattkramer.com