[ANNOUNCE:] New group starting in Midlands UK. -- Watkins
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:50:01 -0700 (MST)
Andrew Watkins <andwat [at] cix.co.uk>  is the author of the message below.
because the message was sent from a non-subscribed address

Hi folks.
I don't know how many UK based readers this list has, but I read it so
maybe others do too.

I would like to announce the setting up of a new cohousing group based
around the Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa area of
Warwickshire.  Currently called the South Warwickshire Amadea Group.

We are looking for people of all ages and household sizes interested in
living in an intentional neighbourhood based on cohousing principles.

Anyone interested should contact me: Andrew Watkins at aw_ch [at] ansae.co.uk

There is a web site at http://www.ansae.co.uk/swag At this stage it only
contains some general information about cohousing but I will update it as
the group gets going.

Thanks Andrew