Re: Your cohousing-L subRe: [was: New group starting in Midlands UK.
From: Andrew Watkins (aw_chansae.co.uk)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:14:10 -0700 (MST)
Hi Fred
thanks for the assistance with the posting.

Andrew Watkins <andwat [at] cix.co.uk> is indeed my original email address and
this is the default the mailer uses unless I tell it to change. As I own
the ansae domain I tend to use a different email address for different
groups or topics as this can make spam easier to manage.

Hopefully this email appears to originate from aw_ch [at] ansae.co.uk and so
should future cohousing-l postings. However there may be one still in the
pipeline that is incorrectly addressed.

Thanks again Andrew