Re: Seeking co-housing opportunities in Marin County
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:31:02 -0700 (MST)
Matt (and others),

There are two forming groups in Sonoma County - just north of Marin.  One is
in Cotati and one in Santa Rosa.  Both still have openings I believe and
both hope to start building this spring/summer.  If interested, email me and
I will get you the info.  I know the Santa Rosa one - Yulupa Commons - is
having an orientation on March 9.

I think the problem in Marin is that land is so dang expensive, no one has
been able to make a project work.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA