Common Meals
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:45:01 -0700 (MST)
I have a couple questions about common meals.  It seems to vary considerably
as to how long cooking and cleaning up takes in our community.  I'm
wondering about other communities. We are presently averaging about 25
diners with 2 cooks and 3 cleaners.

1.  On average,how many people come to a common meal in your community?

2.  How many cooks and cleaners do you scheudule?

3.  How long does it usually take the cooks to cook and the cleaners to
clean?