Re: Common Meals
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:00:02 -0700 (MST)
Monterey Cohousing - 14 households, about 20 adults, 9 children,

1.  On average,how many people come to a common meal in your community?
        20

2.  How many cooks and cleaners do you scheudule?
        1 cook, 2 cleaners, cook may recruit a co-cook

3.  How long does it usually take the cooks to cook and the cleaners to
clean?

        I really don't know.  When I cook, with a co-cook, it takes about 1
hour for  shopping (person), 3 hours for 2 to cook, about1-1.5 hours for
cleanup.

Judy Baxter