Re: anyone with CFS?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:38:01 -0700 (MST)
On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Jill Robinson jillrob [at] carolina.net wrote:

> Does anyone out there 1) live in cohousing and 2) have CFS (Chronic
> Fatigue Syndrome)?  I would like to chat privately with you about your
> experience.
>
> Thanks!
> Jill

Here is an article from 1995:
http://www.cohousing.org/resources/library/cfs.html

You might also search the cohousing-L archives via
Cohousing-L Info Page :

Judith, who wrote the article above was a subscriber and posted
back then.  If you get in touch with her, please pass on greetings.

Fred

--
1/29/02 The "Crooked" E: How true it is!  (Enron T - shirt)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm