RE: that was lame
From: Ruddick, T.R. (RUDDICKedison.cc.oh.us)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:03:01 -0700 (MST)
>Debbie asked me to write back privately, and
>I posted to the list.  My apologies!  =)
>
>-Maggi

Private email responses might include more frank and open thoughts than
posting to the list, and I'm guessing that's why the request was made.

But I see no reason to apologize...I found the question stimulating and I'd
like to see open discussion of it here.  If anyone else is interested.

Personally, I have nothing tangible to offer--I'm at the very earliest
stages of planning cohousing in Dayton OH so I have not yet had to deal with
GLBT issues in my own intentional community.  Personally I'd hope that the
group would not turn those issues into anything that needs "dealing with"
internally.

I could easily imagine that the surrounding community might create problems
for a cohousing group with a recognizable GLBT presence.