RE: George Krasle and handling disputes in cohousing
From: Ruddick, T.R. (RUDDICKedison.cc.oh.us)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:02:02 -0700 (MST)
Let's see:

You had, in writing, an agreement that you could tend to your rare plants.

After move-in, that agreement was violated.

The existing group invents "senior" and "junior" members that are not
legally defined in their covenants, and refuses to follow parliamentary
procedure in recording votes accurately.

Then they hire Rob to deal with your dissatisfaction...

I regret that I conclude that this group doesn't really respect contracts
and procedures, and so fails to obtain the peaceful, rewarding relationships
that those things can promote.

I think your only recourse is to sue them and require that they reimburse
you fairly.  I assume you have sufficient documentation to build a case.

TR
Dayton Cohousing (brand new group)
www.home.earthlink.net/~daytoncohousing