Re: RE: George Krasle and handling disputes in cohousing
From: Sheila Braun (sheila.braunworldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:55:03 -0700 (MST)
This strikes me as a thread that could do damage to various people. I'm
concerned that nobody else from the cohousing community in question has said
anything, but then again, were I in their position and were the story to be
ever so much more complicated than it appears, perhaps I wouldn't say
anything, either, and hope people would be fair enough to realize they're
getting only one side. It can't possibly be so simple. Do we want to pass
judgement in this forum?

Sheila