Re: RE: George Krasle and handling disputes in cohousing
From: Brian Baresch (bareschearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:12:02 -0700 (MST)
I'd be real wary of hashing out the issue in this forum. As I was reading
the original post I was thinking of our own situation at DSC, where we're
dealing with a difficult situation involving a member who's gotten
crosswise with the rest of the group and is feeling quite put upon. If that
member were to post their side of the story here, in their present state of
mind, it would read much like that original post. The rest of the group has
a completely different take on matters, and most of us would feel that the
situation had not been described accurately or completely.

So I suspect there's more going on, and more perspectives needed before we
would completely understand, and frankly I doubt this is the place to argue
it all out. We may be able to draw lessons and offer advice, sure, but it
sounds to me as if there's too much tension in the situation at the moment
for any discussion here to produce more light than heat.

My $0.02.

Brian Baresch baresch [at] earthlink.net
Delaware Street Commons
Lawrence, Kansas
www.delaware-street.com