Re: Test / TV
From: Mary Ellen Wessels (verizon.mewverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:28:02 -0700 (MST)
This is partly a test to see if my post shows up (I've been having
email trouble).  But I wanted to say that I really liked what
Lauranne said about TV and food.  Some great points.  We don't
have TV in our house but 9/11 we hooked one up and the other
inhabitants (including a guest) had it on almost constantly and it
made me crazy, I'd have been at your house having tea and maybe
listening to NPR instead of in the common house if it was on the
whole time (or, perhaps more ideally, the TV area in the common
house is separate enough from other areas that I could be sitting in
front of the fire and drinking tea with someone while others can
watch the tube at the same time if they so desire.)
Blessings,
mew
MaryEllen Wessels / Hopeful Romantics
mew [at] mewsic.com   http://www.mewsic.com