Re: Cohousing and Televison: a Classic Clash of Values
From: Andrew Watkins (aw_chansae.co.uk)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:17:01 -0700 (MST)
The commments about tv and sociability don't indicate which is cause and
effect. People who have lots of things to do in their life are bound to
put TV lower down the list.  That doesn't make TV the cause of less
sociability (although I might feel this is the case, it doesn't prove
anything)

I like the idea that in cohousing I might get rid of my personal TV - thus
avoiding the temptation to watch trivia. But would hope that the group as
a whole might be able to afford something large and cinematic so that we
could sometimes watch videos together.

Andrew