Re: Cohousing and Televison: a Classic Clash of Values
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:14:01 -0700 (MST)
> The issue is not access to television but how television is perceived and
> used.

Addiction is a good comparison. Some are so easily addicted to alcohol that
they must avoid its use. I have a friend whose wife says he is addicted to
jigsaw puzzles to the point of staying up all night and not being able to go
to work the next morning. Do we need a prohibition against jigsaw puzzles?

The issue is the addiction, not the substance.

In Washington DC where all roads lead to Casablanca