Re: Re: Kids' food at Common House Meals
From: pattymara (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:16:01 -0700 (MST)
Most Precious List,
My Tierra Nueva buddy didn't mention that the adult menu is Carribean
Ja-Jerk Chicken, red beans, rice and plantains.  We all rush to sign up
when Rich cooks.  It will be a taste treat.  When I last looked at the
list it was pushing fifty in numbers.

Other kid meal offerings are:  quesadillas, plain pasta, fish sticks,
corn dogs, ketchup, unadorned vegies.    I also have one adventuresome
eater and one white food only eater in my family.

PattyMara
Tierra Nueva, central CA coast