<no subject>
From: The CoHousing Company (cohocohousingco.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:40:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello,

This is another call for someone to take over my administrative duties at
The CoHousing Company in Berkeley, California.

My mother is seriously ill and I need to go to Holland to see her. I have
booked a flight from March 16-24 but am on call also.

We are looking for someone that is familiar with cohousing and can answer
the phones, type memos and emails, and do other simple duties.  We are a MAC
computer office and this person will need to be familiar with the Internet,
Word, Excel and a plus would be if there is familiarity with Pagemaker.

Anyone out there who has been wanting to work with us?

Yvonne Kanis
Project Coordinator & Office Manager
McCamant & Durrett, Architects
aka The CoHousing Company