Axioms
From: Ormond Otvos (ormondmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:10:01 -0700 (MST)
Enjoying the lurk here. Might note that nature has
arranged killing on a scale we can only dream of.
Our efforts when looked at on any but our human
scale are trivial.

What I see here is tunnel vision,
anthropocentricity, and a level of insight that
leads to endless conflict of the politically
correct type. As I see this, I think of endless
hours discussing who's the most sensitive of all..

Anyone for a discussion of resegregation?

Ormond Otvos, Berkeley