RE: Rental policies
From: Faria, Sheryl (sheryl.fariaeds.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:57:01 -0700 (MST)
I agree with Rob re: no point in spending energy on rental policies when you
are just forming. Perhaps a brief / general discussion as to whether you're
open to renters, and to what degree; but save the details for much later.

At Pleasant Hill Cohousing (eastern SF Bay Area, CA), we moved in last fall.
One of our members will be renting out a room in her place, so we've been
working on our renter policy.  We'd be interested in any input other may
have on the topic.

(I'll be searching the archives soon, but Gina's given me this opportunity
to ask!)

Sheryl Faria
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
(eastern San Francisco Bay Area)