Asheville lurker appreciates cohousing-L -- Jody Ochs
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 04:36:06 -0700 (MST)
Jody Ochs <silvrgrl [at] earthlink.net>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Note: this message had a "Re: Digest" subject line, so since I was
refromatting it anyway I supplied a meaningful (or sorts) subject line.
Digest subscribers should be careful to supply a reasonable subject line
when the post / reply to cohousing-L messages.

Welcome Jody.   Fred

Hi all, I am am new "lurker" at the moment.

A friend and I discovered a month ago that we were both very interested
in co-housing.  We go dancing every Friday night (at a Dance Studio - no
smoking, drinking, judgment etc. - great fun!)  So, before we go dancing
we have dinner and are beginning to work on visualizing what we want.
We've also just discovered that there is a small group of people that
are in process of forming here in Asheville, already.  We hope to meet
them soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Lynn Nadeau, for the recent post on meals
- and many others of course.  I just wanted to say that I gleaned a lot
out of what she (you all) felt/feel might be boring.  How community
meals work or could, the kitchen design, (although, I don't yet know who
Mary is) and acoustics as something important to think about.

I don't read every digest that comes through right now, but I thank you
all for sharing.

Best Regards,

 jody ochs