Re: boderline off topic
From: WOLF1GDSFM (WOLF1GDSFMaol.com)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:35:01 -0700 (MST)
I believe that you also got a reply from Rob Sandelin.  He is a good
resource.  He came and gave a weekend community building workshop here.  He
would know more than I do about what is available.  Unfortunately, I have to
spend a large part of my life working at a job unrelated to community, and do
not have the time to do all that I'd like.  If Rob is unable to answer your
questions, feel free to write to me again.

Jan
Sunward
Ann Arbor, MI