Re: Looking for information -- Cyndie Prehmus
From: podixon (podixontscnet.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:20:02 -0700 (MST)
That URL:
http://www.thefoundry.org/cohousing/regionpnw/refwa.html
is no longer valid. Thefoundry.com stopped their free hosting (with no
notification).
The reference page moved to:
http://southsoundcohousing.com/WAList.htm
(Hmm, I see it needs some updating.)

The national list at cohousing.org:
http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/groups-us.html#Washington
is probably the most stable long term listing. It was recently updated
through the eforts of some dedicated volunteers.

Po at South Sound Cohousing in Tacoma WA (Tacoma, the affordable alternative to
Seattle) :)