Anyone interested in doing a project in the City of Napa, CA? (corrected)
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:49:02 -0600 (MDT)
I have been approached by a developer who has a site he thinks might work in
the north end of Napa, CA.  The site is in the city, not out in the county.
He thinks it is a 30 unit site.

Let me know if there is anyone who has an interest.

Chris ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources, LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
based on the Natural Power of Community

email:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
web site:      http://www.CohousingResources.com

9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.
Bainbridge Island, WA  98110

(206)842-9160