Differences between cohousing and coops -- Pattison
From: Fred H Olson (fholsontcfreenet.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:27:04 -0600 (MDT)
James Pattison <mijtap1938 [at] msn.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Good Afternoon:

I have subscribed to the email newsletter and am very interested by the
interchange of thoughts and ideas.   I have decided to seek this type of
neighborhood in a couple of years.  My first choice is somewhere in Southern
Colorado.   Next would be the Vancouver area.  Cost is somewhat of a concern

   Could you explain some of the differences between co-operative housing
and cohousing.   I am aware of the differences in ownership.   What I am
seeking is the differences in life styles.    I like the idea of getting
together for supper  during the week.   This seems to be normal throughout
the cohousing community.    What about the co-ops?   Maybe you could give me
a number to call.   Thank you.  jp

James Pattison
mijtap1938 [at] msn.com
930 School St. #85