Re: Moving out news and a question
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:30:32 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Jessie!

When comparing housing prices in DC w/ Durham, breathe deeply and slowly
into a paper bag.  It won't change the price but it does look rather
humorous if you stand in front of a mirror while doing it.

Are you considering Blueberry Hill?

Something great will happen.  Hang in...
Ann Zabaldo

Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC. -- America's
Hometown!