Re: what motivates an outburst/ managing outbursts -- Pattison
From: Fred H Olson (fholsontcfreenet.org)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:57:00 -0600 (MDT)
James Pattison <mijtap1938 [at] msn.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

To Ms. Charis-Graves,
A couple of your points were well taken.   The type of meeting and the
number of people attending do make a difference.   If the group was
discussing the works of Henry Nelson Wieman one could expect  some
passionate responses as opposed to discussing what type of memorial to have
for one of the members.   I don't what it is about numbers but, for me, the
larger the group the more restrained I am.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Harmony Village, Golden CO

.