Constructive discussion -- Pattison
From: Fred H Olson (fholsontcfreenet.org)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:21:00 -0600 (MDT)
James Pattison <mijtap1938 [at] msn.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Being an outsider so to speak, I find it interesting that a lot of the
discussion coming over the Internet, distributed by Cohousing-L is about
conducting a meeting and conduct at such a meeting.  A hobby of mine is
observing the behavior of people.  I would like to recommend a book called
Man's Ultimate Commitment by a man named Henry Nelson Wieman.  It is about
a concept he calls creative interchange and it seems pertinent to a lot of
the "interchange" I have been reading.