latest count on coho?
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:07:09 -0600 (MDT)
I'm giving a talk at a "living Green Expo" next week - and am wondering  how
many of us there are now  - built and moved in, and under construction.  I
looked at the Network web site (not hard enough?)  but didn't find anything.  I
have a list Joani compiled from July 99 - well we *know* that is out of date.

Any ideas?
Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities/Minneapolis  MN