Please don't reopen this thread
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:05:10 -0600 (MDT)

.......and that it is her own fault, so she
shouldn't be paid attention to. I find THAT repulsive; even if she should
have an outburst, I think she should be heard.

George, who anticipates another wave of mail, but would prefer comments to
be public.

Since I get this list in digest form, I can't easily delete one thread if I am not interested in it. I also have only sporadically read the thread on "outbursts" or, for that matter, any other part of the digest for the last couple of weeks. (blame my new granddaughter and being on the "search committee' for The Cohousing Network's new Executive Director for that). But I found what I did read of the "outburst" thread to be thoughtful and useful.

However, I'm quite sure that I do not want to read a bunch more back and forth with George, so I personally hope that everyone will let this thread die quietly. I'm quite aware that George feels he was "wronged" by his cohousing group, but without taking sides, I don't think there is much more to be learned by reopening this wound.

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA