Stacking chair information sought
From: Dave Crawford (davecsonic.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:45:16 -0600 (MDT)
Do you own comfortable stacking chairs?  We're hoping recommendations,
with descriptions, specific brand names and model numbers as we begin
seriously shopping for comfortable, attractive dining room chairs.

We (Two Acre Wood in Sebastopol, CA) have been using stacking white
plastic chairs (you've seen 'em!) since move-in three years ago.  20%
have broken during that period, and we're now thinking "permanent."

Reports about successes will be appreciated!

Mary Ruthsdotter
Two Acre Wood, Commonhouse Committee Rep.